Oh, You think…
- It wasn’t necessary to gain?
- My thighs are too big?
- My tummy is too flabby?
- I could never be too skinny?
- My face looks like a chipmunk?
- I could of been a super model before?
- I have emotional eating problems?
- My arm fat waves around?
- Skinny jeans, tight dresses and shorts don’t look good on me anymore?
If you have one little word of critism about what I look like now… GO HAVE A WORD WITH MY DOCTORS, PSYCHOLOGIST AND DIETICIAN.
Because according to the PROFFESSIONALS this IS the weight I an meant to be and if you think for one second that I’m not perfect the way I am than I think that you should get out of my life because:
- It was necessary to gain!
- My thighs are perfect!
- My tummy is perfect!
- I could be too skinny and I would probably die!
- My face looks perfect!
- I can be a super model but I picture in a magazine wouldn’t capture all the beautiful qualities I have!
- I don’t have emotional eating problems, I’m recovery from an eating problem!
- My arms are perfect!
- Skinny jeans, tight dresses and shorts look amazing on me!
BECAUSE I AM WORTH WEIGHT GAIN. I DESERVE TO BE HEALTHY. I DESERVE TO LIKE MYSELF!!!